1993.9-1997.7 Department of chemical engineering, Nanjing University, bachelor's degree;
From September 1997 to July 2000, majoring in mineralogy, petrology and mineral deposit, Department of Geoscience, Nanjing University, master's degree;
2000.9-2003.7 Ph.D., mineral survey and Exploration Major, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan);
From August 2003 to December 2006, postdoctoral, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences;
2007.1-2009.3 a postdoctoral, G2R laboratory, Nanxi, France;
May 2009 Department of geology, Northwestern University.
2. Theoretical research and application of gas-liquid (liquid-liquid) phase equilibria and PVTx properties of hydrocarbon water salt systems in petroliferous basins, general program of NSFC (person in charge).
13. Rui Sun*, Shaocong Lai, and Jean Dubessy. Calculation of vapor-liquid equilibrium and PVTx properties of geological fluid system with SAFT-LJ EOS including multi-polar contribution. Part III. Extension to water-light hydrocarbons systems. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 2014, 125: 504-518.
12．Rui Sun* and Jean Dubessy. Prediction of vapor-liquid equilibrium and PVTx properties of geological fluid system with SAFT-LJ EOS including multi-polar contribution. Part II. Application to H2O-NaCl and CO2-H2O-NaCl System. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 2012, 88: 130-145.
10. Rui Sun and Zhenhao Duan. An accurate model to predict the thermodynamic stability of methane hydrate and methane solubility in marine environments. Chemical Geology 2007, 244: 248-262.
9. Rui Sun and Zhenhao Duan. Prediction of CH4 and CO2 hydrate phase equilibrium and cage occupancy from ab initio intermolecular potentials. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 2005, 69: 4411-4424.
6. Zhenhao Duan, Rui Sun, Rong Liu, and Chen Zhu. Accurate Thermodynamic Model for the Calculation of H2S Solubility in Pure Water and Brines. Energy & Fuels 2007, 21: 2056-2065.
3. Zhenhao Duan and Rui Sun. An improved model calculating CO2 solubility in pure water and aqueous NaCl solutions from 273 to 533 K and from 0 to 2000bar. Chemical Geology, 2003, 193: 253-271.
1. Sun Rui, Hu Wenxuan, Duan Zhenhao. Theoretical calculation of thermodynamic function of supercritical fluid. Geological review, 2000, 46 (2): 167-177.
|Departments：||Petrology & Mineralogy Teaching and Research Office|
|Direction：||Fluid geochemistry, computational geochemistry and geochemical thermodynamics.Mainly engaged in the theoretical model and Application Research of physical and chemical properties of geological fluid. Some research results have been obtained in the state equation and solubility model of the medium and low temperature gas water salt system, the calculation model of the stability conditions of methane hydrate and CO2 hydrate, and the application of these models in fluid inclusion analysis and CO2 geological storage.|