1、 Personal profile
Zhu laimin: male, born in April 1966, born in Sanyuan County, Shaanxi Province, doctor of engineering, second-class Professor, doctoral supervisor, director of China Society of mineral and rock geochemistry, member of deposit geology Professional Committee of China Geological Society, and editorial board member of deposit geology. It is mainly engaged in the study of geological geochemical and metallogenic geological background of ore deposits, environmental geochemistry and global change. From 1985 to 1996, he studied and worked in Chengdu University of science and Technology (formerly Chengdu Institute of Geology), and obtained bachelor's degree, master's degree and doctor's degree in mineral deposit science and mineral geological exploration. From 1996 to 1999, he completed his postdoctoral research in the State Key Laboratory of ore deposit geochemistry, Institute of geochemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences. From 1999 to 2004, he worked in the third Institute of Oceanography of the State Oceanic Administration. From March 2003 to March 2004, he was jointly funded by the national fund for studying abroad and the front program of the International Arctic Research Center of the University of Alaska of the United States, and carried out cooperative research in the International Arctic Research Center. Since December 2004, he has been engaged in teaching and scientific research in the Department of geology of Northwest University.
2、 Teaching situation
Mineral deposit science for undergraduates; modern metallogenic theory for postgraduates; research methods and case analysis of environmental geochemistry; field teaching practice of Chaohu Lake for Undergraduates
3、 Major papers published
Major papers published by the first author or corresponding author (guiding graduate students) since 2007:
1. Xiong Xiao, Zhu Laimin et al., 2018. Fluid inclusion geochemistry
and magmatic oxygen fugacity of the Wenquan Triassic molybdenum deposit in the
Western Qinling Orogen, China. Ore Geology Reviews, 99: 244-266
2. Ding Lele, Zhu Laimin et al., 2018. Geology, Pb Isotope
Geochemistry and Ore Genesis of the Liziyuan Gold Deposit, West Qinling Orogen,
Central China. Acta Geologica Sinica, 92(3): 1082-1099
3. Xiong Xiao, Zhu Laimin et al., 2016. Geology and geochemistry of
the Triassic Wenquan Mo deposit and Mo-mineralized granite in the Western Qinling Orogen, China.
Gondwana Research, 30: 159-178
4. Xiong Xiao, Zhu Laimin et al., 2015. Zircon U-Pb
Geochronology, Geochemical Characteristicsand Their Geological
Significance for the Volcanic Host Rocks from the Tongyu VHMS Copper Deposit in
the West Part of the North Qinling Orogen. Acta Geologica Sinica, 89(6):
5. Zhu Laimin, Zhang Guowei et al., 2011. Zircon U-Pb ages and
geochemistry of the Wenquan Mo-bearing granitioids in Western Qinling, China: Constraints on the
geodynamic setting for the newly discovered Wenquan Mo deposit. Ore Geology Reviews, 2011, 39: 46-62
6. Zhu Laimin, Zhang Guowei et al., 2013. Geochronology,
petrogenesis and tectonic implications of the Zhongchuan granitic pluton in the
Western Qinling metallogenic belt, China. Geological Journal, 48:
7. Yang Tao, Zhu Laimin et al., 2012. Geological and
geochemical consttraints on genesis of the Liziyuan gold-dominated polymetal
deposit, western Qinling orogen, centralChina. International Geology
Review, 54(16): 1944-1966
8. Yang Tao, Zhu Laimin et al., 2013. Geochemistry,
petrogenesis and tectonic implications of granitic plutons at the Liziyuan
orogenic goldfield in the Western Qinling Orogen, central China.
Geological Magazine, 150(1): 50-71
Laimin, Zhang Guowei et al., 2010. Geochemistry of the Jinduicheng Mo-bearing
porphyry and deposit, and its implications for the geodynamic setting in East Qinling, P.R. China. Chemie der Erde-Geochemistry,
Laimin, Zhang Guowei et al., 2009. He-Ar isotopic system of fluid inclusions in
pyrite from the molybdenum deposits in south margin of North China Block and
its trace to metallogenetic and geodynamic background. Chinese Science
Bulletin, 2009, 54(14): 2479-2492
Laimin, Ding Zhenju et al., 2009. Ore-forming Event and Metallogenic Geodynamic
Setting of the Wenquan Molybdenum Deposit in Gansu, West Qinling. Chinese Science Bulletin,
Laimin, Zhang Guowei et al., 2010. Zircon U-Pb dating and geochemical study of the
Xianggou granite at the Ma’anqiao gold deposit and its relationship with gold
mineralization. Science China Earth Sciences, 53: 220-240
13. Lee Ben, Zhu Laimin et al., 2010. Geological characteristics,
metallogenic background, and genesis of the Tongyu VHMS copper deposit in the
west part of the North Qinling, Shaanxi Province. Science China Earth
Sciences, 53(10): 1460-1485
Laimin, Guo Laodong et al., 2010. Source and distribution of lead in the
surface sediments from the South China Sea as
derived from Pb isotopes. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 60:2144-2153
Laimin, Xu Jiang et al., 2011. An assessment of selected heavy metal
contamination in the surface sediments from the South
China Sea before 1998. Journal of Geochemical Exploration, 108:
Laimin, Tang Jianwu et al., 2010. Lead concentrations and isotopes in aerosols
from Xiamen, China. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 60:
17. Lee Ben, Zhu Laimin et al., 2009. Seasonal variations in elemental
composition of aerosols in Xiamen, China. Geochemical Journal, 2009, 43:
18. Wang Fei, Zhu Laimin et al., 2011. Zircon U-Pb
age and Hf isotopic characteristics and their geological significance of the
Dehe biotite monzonitic gneiss in the North Qinling orogen. Chinese Journal of Geochemistry, 30: 204-216
19. Xiong Xiao, Zhu laimin, et al., 2016. In situ analysis and determination of lead isotopes of the Tongyu copper deposit in northern Qinling by fsla-mc-icp-ms and its geological significance. Scientific bulletin, 2016, 61 (25): 2811-2822
20. Zhu laimin, Gao Zhiyou, etc,
2007. abundance and spatial variation of rare earth and trace elements in surface sediments of the South China Sea. Acta petrologica Sinica, 23 (11):
21. Li Zhen, Zhu laimin et al., 2010. Genetic relationship between peridotite and CHROMITE DEPOSIT IN Songshugou, North Qinling. Acta petrologica Sinica, 54: 1487-1502
22. Zhu laimin, Zhang Guowei, etc,
2009. Geological characteristics, isotopic geochemistry and genesis of MA'ANQIAO gold deposit, Shaanxi. Acta petrologica Sinica, 25 (2):
23. Guo Bo, Zhu laimin, et al., 2009. Zircon U-Pb age, Hf isotopic composition and diagenetic dynamic background of Huashan and Heyu rocks in the southern margin of North China block. Acta petrologica Sinica, 25 (2):
24. Zhu laimin, Zhang Guowei, etc,
2008. LA-ICP-MS zircon U-Pb dating and metallogenic dynamic background of Jinduicheng large porphyry molybdenum deposit, East Qinling. Acta geologica Sinica, 82 (2): 204-220
25. Guo Bo, Zhu laimin, et al., 2009. Isotope and element geochemistry of Jinduicheng large porphyry molybdenum deposit, East Qinling. Deposit geology, 28 (3): 365-381
26. Zhu laimin, Li Zhen, 2008. Determination of ultra-low content of active phosphate in seawater by Mg (OH) 2 coprecipitation. Journal of Oceanography (Chinese version), 2008, 30 (3): 148-152
27. Yang Tao, Zhu laimin, et al., 2012. Geology geochemistry and genesis of Jinlongshan Carlin type gold deposit, western Qinling. Acta mineralogica Sinica, 2012, 32 (01): 115-130
28. Zhu laimin, Shang Ting, et al., 2010. Geochemical distribution characteristics and influencing factors of platinum group elements in surface sediments of the South China Sea. Acta Oceanographica Sinica, 32 (01): 56-66
29. Shangting, Zhu laimin, et al., 2008. Environmental quality of lead in surface sediments of the South China Sea and lead isotope tracing of its source. Geological review, 54 (1): 71-81
30. Li Li, Zhu, et al., 2007. Characteristics of metal elements in aerosols in the Bering Strait and its surrounding waters. Environmental science research, 20 (3): 1-9
31. Zhu laimin, Zhang Guowei, et al., 2008. Major geological events, ore deposit types and metallogenic continental dynamics background of Qinling orogenic belt. Bulletin of mineral geochemistry, 2008, 27 (4): 384-390
32. Zheng Jun, Zhu Laimin, et al., 2015. a comparative study of the Indosinian and Yanshan granites in the Zhashui Shanyang ore cluster of the South Qinling Mountains. Bulletin of mineralogical petrogeochemistry, 2015, 34 (6): 1155-1172
4、 Scientific research projects
He has been responsible for and participated in the research of China's first Arctic scientific research project, national climbing plan project, Fujian Natural Science Foundation, Guizhou natural science foundation project, science and technology project of the State Oceanic Administration and key projects of youth fund of the State Oceanic Administration.
Major scientific research projects undertaken in recent years:
1. Indosinian Yanshanian gold polymetallic mineralization in the composite orogeny of Qinling metallogenic domain, key project of NSFC (41730426), deputy director, January 2018 December 2022.
2. Geological geochemical and metallogenic dynamics background study of Tongyu VHMS copper deposit in the west of North Qinling, general program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (41272092), director, January 2013 December 2016.
3. Research on the metallogenic geological background and superimposed mineralization of Carlin like gold deposits in the West Qinling Mountains, key project of NSFC (41030423), deputy director, January 2011 December 2014.
4. Background study on geology geochemistry and metallogenic dynamics of Wenquan molybdenum deposit in West Qinling, general program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (4107268), director, January 2011 December 2013.
5. Research on metallogenic dynamic background and genesis of Carlin like gold deposits in West Qinling Songpan structure, general program of NSFC (40872071), person in charge, January 2009 December 2011.
6. Major geological events and metallogenic background of the south margin orogenic belt, project subject of national major basic research (973) (2006cb403502), person in charge, August 2006 December 2010.
7. Lead stable isotope tracing of industrial pollution in atmospheric aerosols in Arctic sea area, youth project of National Natural Science Foundation of China (40006005), director, January 2001 December 2004.
8. Research on Indosinian Yanshanian tectonomagmatic events and metallogenic background of Qinling orogenic belt, special subject of geological survey project of China Geological Survey Bureau (1212011085111), person in charge, January 2013 December 2015.
9. Minerogenetic chronology study of Tongyu VHMS type copper deposit in Meixian County, Shaanxi Province, key project of Shaanxi Natural Science Basic Research Plan (2013jz013), person in charge, January 2013 December 2015.
10. Continental structure and dynamics, National Natural Science Foundation innovation research group project (41421002), participated in, January 2015 December 2020.
11. FS / nsla-q / HR / MC-ICPMS technology development and its geological application, key topics of independent research team of National Key Laboratory of continental dynamics, participated in, January 2017 December 2019.
5、 Scientific research and teaching awards
1. Major geological events and metallogenic background of Qinling orogenic belt won the first prize of natural science of Shaanxi University in 2012 (ranking first).
2. In 2016, guiding graduate students won the second prize of the second Shaanxi Provincial graduate innovation achievement.
3. In 2014 and 2016, the guiding postgraduates won the national scholarship for doctoral candidates.
4. In 2016, he directed postgraduates to obtain excellent master's degree thesis from Northwest University.
5. In 2018, he guided postgraduates to obtain excellent doctoral dissertation from Northwest University.
|Departments：||Petrology & Mineralogy Teaching and Research Office|
|Direction：||Environmental geochemistry and global change|