1. Education experience:
September 2010 - June 2016: China University of Petroleum (Beijing) School of petroleum engineering, Ph.D. degree in oil and gas field development engineering (Master's degree and associate degree), Ph.D. degree in engineering;
September 2006 - July 2010: Petroleum Engineering Major of energy College of China University of Geosciences (Beijing), with bachelor's degree of engineering.
2. Work experience:
April 2017 - present: Lecturer, master supervisor, Department of geology, Northwest University;
July 2016 March 2017: Lecturer, Department of geology, Northwest University.
3. Main research directions:
The main research directions include reservoir engineering, reservoir numerical simulation, optimization design of deep fluid flow diversion in medium and high water cut reservoirs, optimization technology of reservoir production closure, CO2 geological storage and oil recovery enhancement technology, etc.
4. Scientific research projects presided over and participated in:
(1) Special scientific research plan project of Shaanxi Provincial Department of education, 17jk0779, research on Evaluation of buried potential of CO2 safety and EOR in Yanchang oilfield, 2017 / 06-2018 / 12, under research, presided over
(2) Open project of Key Laboratory of Ministry of petroleum engineering and education, University of petroleum of China, research on micro migration mechanism of discontinuous residual oil in ultra-high water cut period, 2016 / 12-2017 / 11, concluded, presided over
(3) National 11th five year plan major project, 2011zx05030-005-05, study on injection production optimization and efficient development mode of West Africa deepwater oil and gas field, 2011 / 01-2015 / 06, completed, participated in
(4) Research on the dominant channel and development strategy of Donghe sandstone reservoir in Tarim Oilfield and Donghe oilfield of CNPC, November 2013 to December 2016, concluded, participated in
(5) Yanchang oilfield, evaluation of remaining oil in yuanhezhuang District, 2012 / 08-2012 / 12, closed, participated
(6) Sinopec Shengli Oilfield, integrated oilfield horizontal well and conventional well pattern optimization allocation and oil displacement law research, 2010 / 01-2010 / 12, completed, participated in
5. Academic papers:
(1) Ding S, Lu R, Xi Y, et al. Well placement optimization using direct mapping of productivity potential and threshold value of productivity potential management strategy. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 2019, 121: 327-337.
(2) Ding S, Zhao J, Zhou D, et al. Geological Characteristics of the Potential Injection Production Dominant Channel in Marine Sandstone Reservoir—Taking Donghe Sandstone in Tarim Basin for Example. Proceedings of the International Field Exploration and Development Conference 2017. Springer, Singapore, 2019.
(3) Ding S, Xi Y, Jiang H. Quantitative Identification Method of Injection Production Dominant Channel in a Marine Sandstone Reservoir. Proceedings of the International Field Exploration and Development Conference 2017. Springer, Singapore, 2019.
(4) Ding S, Liu G, Li P, et al. CO2 Storage capacity estimation in tertiary and depleted oil reservoirs. International Petroleum Technology Conference. International Petroleum Technology Conference, 2019, IPTC-19219-MS.
(5) Ding S, Xi Y, Jiang H, Liu G. CO2 storage capacity estimation in oil reservoirs by solubility and mineral trapping. Applied Geochemistry, 2018, 89: 121-128.
(6) Ding S, Jiang H, Liu G, Sun L, Lu X, Zhao L. Determining the levels and parameters of thief zone based on automatic history matching and fuzzy method. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 2016, 138: 138-152.
(7) Ding shuaiwei, Jiang Hanqiao, Zhou Dayu, et al. Research on automatic optimization of irregular well pattern based on improved particle swarm optimization. Offshore oil and gas, 2016, 28 (1): 80-85
(8) Ding shuaiwei, Jiang Hanqiao, Zhou Dayu, et al. A new method for quantitative evaluation of remaining oil potential in reservoirs with medium and high water cut stage and its application. Complex reservoirs, 2016, 9 (1): 41-45
(9) Ding S, Jiang H, Wang L, Liu G, Li N, Liang B. Identification and characterization of high-permeability zones in waterflooding reservoirs with an ensemble of methodologies. SPE 176158, SPE/IATMI Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition, Nusa Dua, Bali, 2015.10.20-2015.10.22.
(10) Ding S, Jiang H, Li J, Liu G, Zhao L, Fang W. Optimization decision-making of well placement using a hierarchical hybrid optimization approach with global and local optimization for PUNQ-S3 reservoir. The 17th annual conference of IAMG, 2015, Freiberg (Saxony) Germany.
(11) Ding S, Jiang H, Li J, Liu G, Mi L. Optimization of well location, type and trajectory by a modified particle swarm optimization algorithm for the PUNQ-S3 model. Journal of Industrial and Intelligent Information, 2015, 4(1): 27-33.
(12) Ding shuaiwei, Jiang Hanqiao, Zhao Ji, et al. Overview of dominant channel identification in water drive sandstone reservoir. Petroleum geology and engineering, 2015, 29 (5): 132-136
(13) Ding S, Jiang H, Li J, Tang G. Optimization of well placement by combination of a modified particle swarm optimization algorithm and quality map method. Computational Geosciences, 2014, 18(5): 747-762.
(14) Ding shuaiwei, Jiang Hanqiao, Chen Minfeng, et al. Study on classification and evaluation of deep water reservoir based on fuzzy c-means clustering algorithm and Bayesian discriminant function. Journal of Xi'an University of petroleum: Natural Science Edition, 2014, 29 (2): 43-49
(15) Ding shuaiwei, Jiang Hanqiao, Chen Minfeng, et al. Development model of deep water oil field abroad. Daqing Petroleum Geology and development, 2013, 32 (5): 41-47
(16) Ding shuaiwei, Li Zhiping. Calculation method of geological storage potential of CO2 in reservoir. Special oil and gas reservoir, 2010, 17 (6): 57-59
(17) Li J, Jiang H, Liang B, Zhou D, Ding S, Gong C, Zhao L. Injection allocation in multi-layer water flooding reservoirs using SVM optimized by genetic algorithm. International Petroleum Technology Conference. 2016.
(18) Li Y, Li J, Ding S, Sun X. Co-optimization of CO2 sequestration and enhanced oil recovery in extra-low permeability reservoir in Shanbei. Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, 2016, 38(3): 442-449.
(19) Mi L, Jiang H, Tian Y, Li J, Ding S. The research of fracture connectivity effect on shale gas transport using discrete fracture model. Journal of Industrial and Intelligent Information, 2016, 4(1): 21-26.
(20) Liu G, Jiang H, Li J, Wang M, Chen F, Ding S, Lu X. Evaluation of the performance of polymer gels mixed with asphalt particle as a novel composite profile control system. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2015, 26: 309-314.
(21) Liu G, Jiang H, Shi S, Li J, Ding S, Fang W. Novel interpretation of downhole monitoring data for horizontal wells equipped with intelligent completions. Paper presented at SPE Middle East Intelligent Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition held in Abu Dhabi, UAE, 15-16 September 2015. SPE 176807.
(22) Liang B, Jiang H, Li, J, Gong C, Ding S, Mi L. Novel EOR strategy-decision system based on Delphi-AHP-TOPSIS Methodology. SPE 176444.
(23) Lu X, Jiang H, Smørgrav E, Li J, Ding S, Li C, Liu, G. A new thermal degradation model of polymer in high-temperature reservoirs. Paper presented at SPE/IATMI Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition held in Nusa Dua, Baili, Indonesia, 20-22 October 2015. SPE 176460.
(24) Liu G, Jiang H, Wang M, Chen F, Ding S. Evaluation of asphalt particle for impeding channeling and enhance oil recovery in naturally fractured reservoir. Paper presented at EAGE 18th European Symposium on IOR Dresden, Germany, 14-16 April 2015.
(25) Li Y, Li J, Ding S, Zhang H. Characterization of remaining oil after polymer flooding by laser scanning confocal fluorescence microscopy. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology, 2014, 35(7): 898-906.
(26) Li Junjian, Ding shuaiwei, Jiang Hanqiao, et al. Flooding performance and flooding model of high water cut horizontal wells in heavy oil thermal recovery. Daqing Petroleum Geology and development, 2013, 31 (6): 94-98
(27) Tang Guoping, Jiang Hanqiao, Ding shuaiwei, et al. Prediction of oilfield production based on grey model of Gompertz. Xinjiang Petroleum Geology, 2013, 34 (4): 462-464
(28) Tang Guoping, Jiang Hanqiao, Ding shuaiwei, et al. Comparative study on production potential evaluation methods of deep water reservoir. Complex reservoir, 2013, 6 (2): 46-49
(29) Wang shuoliang, Jiang Hanqiao, Li Junjian, Ding shuaiwei, et al. Using fuzzy ISODATA clustering method to determine injection production effectiveness. Petroleum drilling and production technology, 2011, 33 (5): 61-64
6. Patents and soft works:
(1) A quantitative identification method for the spatial development of channeling channel in marine sandstone reservoir. Invention patent, application, 2017
(2) A method for production well production splitting of thick sandstone reservoir. Invention patent, application, 2018
(3) Hierarchical evaluation system for development degree of dominant channels. Software copyright: 2017sr503489
(4) Automatic well location optimization system based on particle swarm optimization algorithm. Software copyright: 2017sr503831
(5) Evaluation system of CO2 safety geological burial and EOR burial potential. Software copyright: 2018sr601698
(6) Multi objective optimization system for EOR and GS of CO2 flooding. Software copyright: Application
7. Awards and honors:
(1) Advanced individual of the 8th China Petroleum Engineering Design Competition in 2018
(2) Advanced individual of the 7th China Petroleum Engineering Design Competition in 2017
(3) Winner of the graduate group of the 2014 IOGs SPE thesis competition of UTM University of Malaysia
(4) Outstanding graduates of Beijing in 2010
8. Social and academic part-time jobs:
(1) SPE member
(2) Member of American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
(3) Member of International Association of mathematical Geosciences (IAMG)
(4) Member of Shaanxi Petroleum Society (sxps)
(5) Reviewers of Journal of Petroleum Science and engineering and computational Geosciences
|Departments：||Petroleum Engineering Teaching and Research Office|
|Direction：||1. Reservoir engineering and reservoir numerical simulation2. Optimization design of deep fluid flow direction in reservoir at middle and high water cut stage3. Application of artificial intelligence in oil and gas field development (well location optimization, production optimization, etc.)4. Geological storage of carbon dioxide and oil recovery technology|