In 1983, he graduated from the Department of geology, Northwest University, majoring in petroleum and natural gas geology. In the same year, he studied in the petroleum teaching and Research Office of the Department of geology, Northwest University, and has successively obtained master's degree and doctor's degree. He has jointly trained postdoctoral students for Daqing Oilfield and Northwest University. In 1995 and 1999, he was promoted to associate researcher and researcher respectively, and in 2001, he was selected as doctoral supervisor. Presided over national 973 project, general and key projects of National Natural Science Foundation, national major special projects, science and technology projects during the 11th Five Year Plan period, Sinopec major research projects, major basic research projects of Daqing Oilfield, and "Ninth Five Year Plan" of CNPC More than 50 projects, such as key projects and horizontal cooperation among major oil companies, have conducted in-depth research on the geothermal evolution history of more than 10 basins in northern China, and independently completed one monograph on the tectonic and thermal evolution history of sedimentary basins in northern China (Petroleum Industry Press). He has published more than 100 academic papers in China Science, Science Bulletin (in Chinese and English), Journal of Geophysics (in Chinese and English), Journal of geology, Journal of sedimentation, Journal of petroleum, geological science, petroleum and natural gas geology, AAPG bulletin, geological journal, progress in natural science and other journals. It has won more than 10 national and provincial science and technology awards, including 1 National Science and Technology Progress Award in 2013 (ranking 2) for theoretical and technological innovation of oil, gas, coal and uranium co-existence and accumulation in the same basin and collaborative exploration of multi energy minerals; 1 Shaanxi science and Technology Progress Award in 2011 (ranking 1) for the application of thermal evolution recovery technology of sedimentary structure in oil and gas field exploration, The research on the tectonic thermal evolution history of sedimentary basins in northern China won the second prize (ranking 1) of the natural science award of the Ministry of education in 2001.
Comprehensive oil and gas exploration (graduate degree course), basin geothermal evolution and oil and gas accumulation (graduate student), principle and application of oil and gas chronology method (graduate student), oil and gas geological progress (graduate student), basin analysis principle and application (graduate student), oil economic evaluation (undergraduate student), etc.
1. Constraints of paleogeothermal field on lithospheric dynamic evolution and oil and gas occurrence in the late Mesozoic of Ordos and Qinshui sedimentary basins, project leader of national key natural science foundation, 2017-2021.
3. Research on the relationship between structural evolution and natural gas enrichment in the south of Ordos, special subject of "large oil and gas fields and coalbed methane development" of national science and technology major project, person in charge, 2011-2015.
6. Simulation experimental research on the coexistence and accumulation (ore) of multiple energy minerals, experimental simulation research on the mechanism and occurrence conditions of coexistence and accumulation (Project No.: 2003cb214606) of multiple energy resources in the same basin, national key basic research and development plan (973 Plan), person in charge, 2006-2009.
8. Fine description and remaining oil distribution prediction of typical low (ultra-low) permeability reservoirs in Yanchang oil field, special director of high efficiency stimulation, EOR technology and industrialization demonstration of low (ultra-low) permeability oilfields in the 11th Five Year Plan of national science and technology support program, 2007-2009
10. Turpan Hami basin oil and gas system and reservoir forming period research, 95 key project of CNPC, director, 1998-1999.
15. Deep thermal evolution history and hydrocarbon accumulation project of Songliao Basin, key research project of Daqing Oilfield Company, person in charge, 1999-2002.
17. Evaluation, development and utilization of geothermal water resources in Daqing City, key research project of Daqing Oilfield Company, person in charge, 2000-2001.
19. Thermal evolution history and Paleozoic secondary hydrocarbon generation history analysis of Dongpu depression and its adjacent areas, project of Zhongyuan Oilfield Company, 2003-2004, principal.
20. Structural characteristics and formation evolution of Ordos Basin, project of Changqing Oilfield Company, 2005-2006, person in charge.
23. Early evaluation of reservoir geology in block Su 48 of Sulige gas field, project of Changqing Oilfield Company, 2008-2009, person in charge.
26. Comprehensive study on development and evolution of structural characteristics and traps in Ordos Basin and its periphery, subject of oil and Gas Corporation, person in charge: Ren Zhanli, 1994-1996.
28. Study on tight sandstone gas accumulation conditions and main control factors in Heshun block, northern Qinshui Basin, key project of East China branch of Sinopec, person in charge, 2012-2013.
33. Research on Carboniferous Permian structural thermal events in Songliao Basin, Doctoral Fund of University, director, 2006-2008.
34. Research on geothermal evolution history and oil and gas accumulation period of Bongor basin in Chad, Africa, scientific research project of Yumen Oilfield Branch of CNPC, person in charge, 2011-2012.
35. Research on reservoir characteristics of he8-shan1 member in East Block 2 of Sulige gas field, scientific research project of Sulige research center of Changqing Oilfield Branch, person in charge, 2013.
37. Research on hydrocarbon accumulation conditions and favorable zone prediction of Yanchang Formation in Zichang area, Ordos Basin, scientific research project of Yanchang Co., Ltd., person in charge, 2008-2009.
39. Exploration potential research and target optimization of Yanchang exploration area in yine basin, key scientific research project of Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum (Group) Co., Ltd., person in charge, 2016-2017.
40. Research on reservoir forming mechanism of middle and lower Majiagou Formation in Yan'an gas field, key scientific research project of Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum (Group) Co., Ltd., person in charge, 2016-2017
Main papers published by the first author:
2. Ren Zhanli, Xiao Hui, Liu Li, et al. Fission track evidence of structural evolution in Qinshui Basin, science bulletin, 2005, 50 (increase I): 87-92
4. Ren Zhanli, Cui Junping, Guo Ke, et al. Fission track analysis of the uplift stage and process of Weibei uplift in Ordos Basin, scientific bulletin, 2015,60 (14): 1298-1308
7. Ren Zhanli, Tian Tao, Li Jinjin, et al. Research methods of geothermal evolution history of sedimentary basins and recovery of geothermal evolution history of superimposed basins. Geosciences and environment, 2014, 36 (3): 1-20
8. Ren Zhanli, Liu Li, Cui Jun, et al. The application of basin tectonic thermal evolution history in the study of oil and gas accumulation periods. Oil and gas geology, 2008, 29 (4), 502-506
9. Ren Zhanli, using apatite fission track method to study the thermal history of Ordos Basin. Acta geophysics, 1995,38 (3): 339-349
11. Ren Zhanli, Zhao Chongyuan, Zhang Jun, et al. PALEOGEOTEMPERATURE study in Ordos Basin. Journal of sedimentation, 1994,12 (1): 56-65
14. Ren Zhanli, Zhang Sheng, Gao Shengli, et al. The relationship between thermal evolution history and various energy minerals in Dongsheng area of Yimeng uplift. Petroleum and natural gas geology, 2006, 27 (2), 187-193
16. Ren Zhanli, Zhao Chongyuan, Chen Gang, et al. Late Mesozoic tectonothermal event in Qinshui Basin. Petroleum and natural gas geology, 1999,20 (1): 46-48
1 18. Ren Zhanli, Liu Chiyang, Zhang Xiaohui, et al. Geothermal evolution recovery and comparative study of Jiuquan Basin [J]. Journal of Geophysics, 2000,43 (5): 635-645
20. Ren Zhanli, Zhao Chongyuan, paleogeothermal gradient and correlation of sedimentary basins in northern China in Late Mesozoic. Petroleum exploration and development, 2001,28 (6): 1-4 (included in EI)
22. Ren Zhanli, Feng Jianhui, Cui Junping, accumulation period of natural gas reservoir in Duqiaobai area, Dongpu depression, petroleum and natural gas geology, 2002, 23 (4): 376-381
24. Ren Zhanli, Xiao Hui, Liu Li, et al. Determination of Cenozoic uplift cooling events in Qinshui Basin [J]. Oil and gas and geology, 2005, 26 (1): 109-113
27. Ren Zhanli, Cui Junping, Liu Chiyang, et al. History and significance of uplift cooling of Qiangtang Basin in Tibet [J]. Petroleum experimental geology, 2016,38 (1): 15-31
2 29. Ren Zhanli, determination of geothermal flow value of well qincan 1 in Qinshui Basin [J]. Geological science, 1998, 32 (2): 251-254
30. Ren Zhanli, Zhang Shihuan, a study on the relationship between geothermal evolution history and oil and gas in sedimentary basins in northern China. Acta Geosciences, 1999, 20 [suppl]: 489-494
31. Ren Zhanli, Xiao Deming, Chi Yuanlin, paleogeothermal recovery in Songliao Basin [J]. Daqing Petroleum Geology and development, 2001, 20 (1): 13-15
33. Ren Zhanli, Xiao Hui, Qing Ying, et al. Structural thermal evolution of Kongquehe slope and Kuruktag uplift, Journal of Northwest University, 2009, 39 (3): 510-516
36. Ren Zhanli, Jiang Hongxun, Liu Yiqun, et al. Organic geochemical characteristics of Permian Jurassic source rocks in the aiweigou and taoyuanzi sections around the Turpan Hami basin, petroleum experimental geology, 1994, 16 (1): 1-9
39. Ren Zhanli., study on geosmal history of Ordos basin with aptite mission track, Journal of the geophysics, 1995, 38 (2): 233-247 (included by SCI)
41、REN Zhanli Zhang Xiaohui Liu Chiyang. et al, Thermal history recovery and comparative research on Jiuquan basin group, Chinese Journal of Geophysics, 2000 43（5）：635-645
42、REN Zhanli, XIAO Hui,LIU Li, et al,The evidence of fission-track data for the strudy of tectonic thermal history in Qinshui Basin.Chinese Science Bulletin, 2005, 50 supp.104-110 (included by SCI and EI)
44、Ren Zhanli,Dtermination of palaeothermal field and significance in oil –gas exploration on Huahai-Jinta basin.Journal of Northwest university,1996,26:171-176.
1. The theoretical and technological innovation of oil, gas, coal and uranium accumulation in the same basin and the coordinated exploration of multi energy minerals won the second prize of national science and Technology Progress Award (ranking the second); in 2013.
3. Ordos basin evolution transformation dynamics and multiple energy minerals coexist to form a reservoir (ore), won the first prize of science and technology of Shaanxi provincial government, the second finisher, 2010.
4. The research on geothermal evolution history and oil and gas resources evaluation of sedimentary basins in China has won the second prize of Shaanxi provincial government for scientific and technological progress, and the first one was completed in 1995.
5. The research on the tectonic thermal evolution history of sedimentary basins in northern China won the second prize of the Ministry of education natural science award, and the first finished in 2001.
6. The structural characteristics, basin evolution and oil and gas prospect evaluation of the Qinghai Tibet Plateau won the first prize of Shaanxi provincial government's scientific and technological progress, the fourth year, 2006.
7. CBM energy dynamic balance system and its reservoir control effect won the second prize of the Ministry of education natural science award, 2014.
8. In 1995, Shaanxi provincial Party committee of the Communist Youth League awarded the title of new Long March Ranger pacesetter of Shaanxi Province.
9. In 1995, he won the Silver Hammer award of Chinese Geological Society.
10. Won the first youth science and technology award of Shaanxi Province in 1996.
11. In 1996, he received special government allowance from the State Council.
12. In 2003, he won 100 Excellent Doctoral Theses in China.
13、 In 2003, he was awarded the title of young and middle-aged expert with outstanding contribution in Shaanxi province.
14. In 2005, he was awarded the title of expert with outstanding contribution in Shaanxi Province.
|Departments：||Petroleum Engineering Teaching and Research Office|
|Honors：||Winner of National Top 100 Doctoral Dissertations，Experts enjoying special government allowances|