He graduated from the base class of the Department of geology of Northwest University in 2006, obtained a doctor's degree from the Institute of Geology and Geosciences of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2012, taught in the Department of geology of Northwest University since July of the same year, and worked as a visiting scholar at the University of Alberta in Canada from February to August of 2016. In 2015, excellent teacher of Northwest University is now the director of organic geochemical laboratory.
He is mainly engaged in teaching and scientific research related to petroleum geological exploration. His research interest is the study of organic-inorganic fluid activities in the basin, including diagenesis, recovery of reservoir evaluation paleofluid pressure, identification and tracing of fluid (oil and gas) in oil-gas system, etc. Some contents of the undergraduate courses "organic geochemistry of oil and gas", "geological practice outside the sophomore field" and the postgraduate course "research progress of oil and gas geology" will be taught.
1. Research team project of National Key Laboratory of continental movement, scientific issues related to basin evolution and oil and gas geology on both sides of the north section of North-South structural belt, 2017.1-2019.12, under research and presided over
3. young project of NSFC, 41402115, micro fluorescence spectral parameters and their application in prediction of individual oil inclusion group composition and maturity -- Taking Lenghu area in the northern margin of Qaidam as an example, 2015/01-2017/12, presided over and concluded
5. Outsourcing project of exploration and Development Research Institute of CNPC Changqing Oilfield Company, comprehensive evaluation of ma54 gas reservoir in Southeast Jiangsu and Study on gas water distribution law, 2013 / 01-2014 / 02, concluded, participated in
3. Wang Aiguo, Wang Zhenliang, lengxiangang, et al. Source controlled diagenetic evolution and calcareous intercalation genesis of N1 well reservoir in the northern margin of Qaidam Basin, Journal of China University of Petroleum (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2018, 42 (5): 1-13
5. Wang Aiguo, Yi Liping, Shi Lei, Wang Yisong. Research progress of single oil inclusion components. Petroleum experimental geology, 2015, 37 (2): 1-6
6. Wang Aiguo. Recovery method of paleofluid pressure in the basin. Daqing Petroleum Geology and development, 2011, 30 (6): 30-35
7. Wang Dongxu, Wang Aiguo *, Zhang Baoguo, Wang Zhenliang, Fei Shixiang, Wei! Li. REE characteristics and diagenetic fluid tracing of dolomite in the Ma5 member of Jingbian gas field, Ordos Basin. Natural gas Geosciences, 2015, 26 (4): 641-649
8.Liuping Zhang, Aiguo Wang, Zhijun Jin. Origins and fates of CO2inthe Dongying Depression of theBohaiBayBasin, Energy, Exploration & Exploitation, 2011, 29(3): 291-314
9. Changyu Fan, Zhenliang Wang, Aiguo Wang, Suotang Fu, Liqun Wang, Yongshu Zhang, Hongxi Kong, and Xiao Zhang, Identification and calculation of transfer overpressure in the northern Qaidam Basin, northwest China, AAPG, 2016, 100(1):23-39
|Departments：||Petroleum Engineering Teaching and Research Office|