Professor Wang Zhenliang, born in April 1966, obtained bachelor's degree, master's degree and doctor's degree in oil and gas geology and exploration from Northwest University in 1987, 1990 and 1993 respectively, and stayed in school after graduation. In 2003, he was promoted to the professional title of professor. In 2005, he was selected as doctoral supervisor. In 2008, he was selected as the "three five talents" of Shaanxi Province. In 2010, he was selected as the provincial famous teacher. In 2012, he was selected as the second-class professional and technical post (second-class Professor) of Shaanxi Province. In 2015, he was selected as the national candidate for the one million talent project. He was awarded the title of "young and middle-aged experts with outstanding contributions". In 2016, he enjoyed the special status of the government of the State Council Allowance and Shaanxi Province "Sanqin talent allowance". He is one of the academic leaders of the national key discipline "mineral survey and exploration", the main academic backbone of the "energy basin oil and gas geology" team of the innovation team of the Ministry of education, and the "oil and gas geology and exploration" teaching team presided over was selected into the provincial teaching team in 2013. Member of the petroleum geology Committee of the Chinese Petroleum Society, elected as the deputy leader of the petroleum migration group for three consecutive sessions since 2005. Director of Shaanxi petroleum institute. From 2005 to 2009, he served as the deputy leader of the national quality assessment cooperation group in the field of master of geological engineering.
The main courses are "petroleum and natural gas geology" (undergraduate), "oil and gas migration", "Energy Geology" (postgraduate), "oil and gas geology frontier" (Doctoral) and so on. The teaching workload is full and the teaching effect is good. The course of "petroleum and natural gas geology" presided over was selected into national excellent courses in 2010 and national excellent resource sharing courses in 2013. The electronic textbook of "petroleum and natural gas geology" compiled by the chief editor was selected into the "21st century Curriculum Textbook" of the Ministry of Education (Higher Education Press, 2001). He has successively undertaken many national, provincial and ministerial level teaching reform projects (tasks) such as "construction of geological material base oil and gas geological material sub base", "construction of national characteristic specialty of resource exploration engineering", "training project of scientific research ability of students in geological talent base", and published 5 teaching reform papers.
In view of the difficult problems such as obvious migration of oil and natural gas and complex and variable accumulation areas, the quantitative recovery and comprehensive geological research are focused on two key issues: fluid power and fluid transport system. The petroliferous basins in central and Western China are taken as the key anatomical objects in the aspects of oil and gas migration and accumulation, basin hydrodynamics, comprehensive research of oil and gas geology and resource evaluation Form features and advantages. In recent years, it mainly studies the dynamics of hydrocarbon migration and accumulation in foreland basin, tight sandstone, carbonate rock and other fields, as well as the evaluation methods of shale gas and the geological storage of CO2. He has presided over and completed more than 30 high-level subjects, including the second level subjects of the national "973" project, the second level subjects of the national science and technology support plan, as well as the national major science and technology projects, the National Natural Science Foundation, the national "863" project, etc. The research results have had a great influence in the domestic academic circles and industrial departments, played an important role in oil and gas exploration in many regions, and studied at home and abroad More than 70 academic papers have been published in technical journals, 2 monographs have been published in Science Press and Petroleum Industry Press, and 2 national invention patents have been obtained. The main academic contributions are:
(1) Restricted by a variety of measured data and taking the basin numerical simulation technology as the main line, a technical method for dynamic and quantitative recovery of paleofluid dynamics in sedimentary basins has been formed. It is found that there is a separation of fluid dynamics in spatial distribution and a multicycle (stage) in time evolution, which results in multi-stage migration and accumulation of oil and gas.
(2) Based on the study of sand body deposition and diagenetic heterogeneity of tight reservoir, the fluid transport ability and oil-gas accumulation mechanism are evaluated, and the corresponding oil-gas accumulation model is established by combining the information of thermal evolution, hydrocarbon generation potential and diagenetic fluid record.
(3) This paper describes quantitatively and intuitively the hydrodynamics, hydrocarbon migration and accumulation rules of cratonic basin in the evolution stage of burial and uplift basins, and puts forward that deep burial is helpful for hydrocarbon expulsion, while uplift is helpful for secondary migration and post accumulation reconstruction.
(4) The coupling of hydrodynamic field, structural stress field and instantaneous flow field in the Western foreland basin and its influence on hydrocarbon accumulation are analyzed. The dominant direction and favorable accumulation area of hydrocarbon migration are described comprehensively and dynamically.
(5) In this paper, the karst paleogeomorphology, reservoir characteristics and oil-gas accumulation mechanism of Majiagou Formation in Ordos Basin are studied comprehensively. Based on the hydrodynamic and transport conditions, the formation process of natural gas is discussed with the reservoir organic matter and the formation information contained in the fluid as the direct evidence.
(6) The theory of oil and gas migration and accumulation has been successfully extended to the field of carbon sequestration and utilization (CCUs). The sealing property of cap rock, index comparison of reservoir cap rock, parameter modeling, migration and leakage evaluation of CO2 geological sequestration of low porosity and low permeability reservoir have been innovated and carried out. The formed characteristic technology and method have obtained two national invention patents.
Outstanding achievements in scientific research and teaching. The completed scientific research and teaching achievements won the second prize of national science and technology progress in 2013, the second prize of national teaching achievements in 2009, the first prize of natural science of the Ministry of education in 2006, the first prize of science and technology of Shaanxi Province in 2010 and 2011, the outstanding achievement prize of the Ninth Five Year Plan of national key scientific and technological research jointly issued by the Ministry of science and technology in 2001 and 2007 A number of provincial and ministerial government awards, such as the special prize.
|Departments：||Petroleum Engineering Teaching and Research Office|
|Honors：||Experts enjoying special government allowances，National-level talent listed in the New Century National Hundred, Thousand and Ten Thousand Talent Project，National Expert with Outstanding Contributions|
|Direction：||Oil and gas migration and accumulation, basin fluid dynamics, comprehensive research and resource evaluation of oil and gas geology, geological storage of CO2.|